Reseller is a web hosting where account owner has the ability to use his or her allocated space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller usually doesn’t have complete (full) control of the server but relies on the server admin to do difficult stuff like hosting account transfer; however, the reseller can create, suspend or terminate accounts. He or she can also create web hosting packages.
The difference between shared hosting and a reseller hosting account is that for shared account you get resources dedicated to you only and you get only single C-panel account whereas a reseller hosting gives you the freedom to create many C-Panel accounts as it allows your clients to ordered a shared hosting account directly from your reseller hosting, you are the provider of C-panels hosting to clients, according to your own price and space set. or package assigned.
1. Choose a reseller package .
2. Make payments.
3. We shall activate your account instantly.
4. Have your website ready for integration. or place order for website development, You can do the integration on your own or ask us to do the initial set up for you.
5. Ask us to integrate payment gateway if you want.
6. Add domains and hosting packages in WHMCS for complete automation. You can ask us to help you on this if you don't know how to do it.
7. Start marketing and make money as a reseller.
We Provides ICT Solutions, we are based in Kenya. The Company was founded in 2013.Since Then, CIS has grown from a small ICT Company as a Web Hosting, Web Designing, Computer Networking Computer Maintenance and Security Systems (CCTV Installation). CIS is able to provide services to all Clients who have existing business or new business. We started only with one client Web hosting, and Now we serve more than 400 Clients Hosting with us and More than 1000 clients to other Fields related to ICT. We are one of the best, strongest and affordable Web Hosting Solutions. Make CIS your home on the Web, and enjoy the benefits of our experience, resources and commitment.